Bus tour 4 days / 3 nights
Day 1: Athens
- Reception to arrive in Athens from the airport.
- In the afternoon visit the main monuments.
- Sightseeing tour in Athens.
- Royal Palace Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Theater of Dionysos
- Hadrien Gate
- Odeon Herod Atticus and visit Acropolis
- Dinner at Plaka
- Lodging at the hotel
- Breakfast and visit Peloponnese.
- Stop at Corinth Canal, ability to cross the canal by boat duration 2 hours.
- After the Corinth Canal arrival to Mycenae and visit Acropolis (Lion Gate) and the tomb of Agamemnon, last Testimonies of the legend Atreus.
- Lunch in Mycenae Epidaurus etc.. Then departure for the visit of the famous theater with exceptional acoustics.
- Short stop in the charming port of Nafplion, dinner and overnight in Athens.
- Transfer from the hotel in the morning for embarkation port for a cruise to the Saronic Islands.
- Arrival in Aegina, Poros, Hydra.
- Free time for walking and shopping in each of these 3 islands.
- Lunch on board. Back late afternoon at 19:00, dinner and overnight in Athens.
- After breakfast departure for Apollo coast to cape Sounio.
- Visit the Temple of Poseidon.
- Lunch fish menu at Fokea or Varkiza.
- Transfer to airport.
- Accommodation in Athens hotel cat. A or B or C.
- Full board from dinner on the first day to lunch on the last day.
- Speaking guide entrance to the sites according to program, you can change the 2nd or 3rd day of the tour at Delphi depart after breakfast to visit the magnificent site of Delphi Majestic scenery dominated by mount Parnassus. Visit the Delphi museum and the remains of the Sanctuary of Apollo, the temple treasures, the theater. Return to Athens in the late afternoon for dinner and overnight in Athens.