Bus tour 8 days / 7 nights
Day 1: Flight France - Athens
- Arrival to the airport of Athens.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Dinner and overnight.
- In Athens, visit the Byzantine Museum (reconstructions of Byzantine churches, sculptures and collections of icons), churches Little Metropolis (the most beautiful of the XII), Kapnikarea (held official religious ceremonies). Visit one of the finest Byzantine churches of the monastery of Kaisariani, at the tip of mount Hymettus. Breakfast. Visit to the Acropolis and its monuments including the Parthenon. Departure for Corinth and stop at the famous Corinth Canal. Dinner and overnight in Loutraki.
- After the Corinth Canal, arrival at Mycenae and visit Acropolis (Lion Gate) and the tomb of Agamemnon, last Testimonies of the legend of Atreus.
- Lunch in Mycenae and Epidaurus then departure to visit the famous theater with the exceptional acoustics.
- Short stop in the charming harbor of Nafplio. Dinner and accommodation tin Athens.
- Loutraki travel from the coastal road to visit the monastery of Agnountos strengthens and the church of Agios Ioannis. Visit the theater of Epidaurrus with the outstanding acoustics. After lunch visit Mycenae the kingdom of Agamemnon. Continue to Argos for the visit of Agia Triada church. Dinner and overnight Mystras or Sparta.
- Visit of Mystras the second of the Byzantine empire. Thirty churches of the Paleologus era, unique emperors. Then the formal Sparta and sanctuary of Artemis. After lunch crossing one of the most beautiful mountains in Greece, Taygetos. Continuation for Magne with the visits to the villages of Gythion, ancient port of Sparta and Itilo, dominated by the strong Turkish Kelepha and Kalamata by road through a country of beauty, dotted with villages built on hillsides and Byzantine churches. Dinner and overnight in Kalamata.
- Departure for Olympia the largest sanctuary of antiquity. Here were held every four years in honor of Zeus, the Olympics was the period during which peace.
- After breakfast, depart for Delphi.
- On the way, stop in Patras and visit the St. Andrews Church.
- Crossing the Gulf of Corinth then continue to Naupactus, site of the battle of Lepanto with its fortress of the Venetian era, then to Galaxidi, with its mansions of neoclassical style and its small port.
- Passage then by the little port of Itea, dune sea crossing olive trees, before climbing mount Parnassus (650m) up to Delphi.
- Dinner and overnight in Delphi and Itea.
- Tour of Delphi the center of the Greek spirit, considers as the Navel of the Earth. You will discover the museum with beautiful pieces including the famous Charioteer, head of work of classical art.
- Lunch and continuation to Livadia Orchomenos, ancient city of antiquity.
- Crossing of mount Parnassus, Lamia, Thessaly (Karditsa and Trikala crossing).
- Continue to Meteora.
- Dinner and overnight at Kalambaka.
- Visit Meteora, prestigious site with cliffs; the great Meteor, the oldest monastery and the museum testify to the Greek resistance during the Ottoman occupation.
- Lunch then return to Athens and passage the scrolls of Thermopylae where Leonidas of the 300 Spartans fought the Persians.
- Dinner and overnight in Athens.
- Transfer to airport of Athens for your return flight or possibility to extend your trip.
- Full board accommodation in hotel according to cat. Chosen from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8
- French speaking guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Entrance to sites